Holmes is seen talking to the AI, Bella, and asks about the murderers of the case. He poses an ethical question, and Bella answers that she doesn't know, and requires more information. Hereby failing the Turing-test Sherlock was performing since the start of the episode.
- Carcass - Captive Bolt Pistol plays in the 11th Precinct meeting room as Holmes listens to one of Edwin Borstein's CDs for clues.
- Goatwhore - Baring Teeth for Revolt is the second song Holmes plays on the CD.
- Artificial Brain - Absorbing Black Ignition plays in The Brownstone as Holmes continues to listen to Borstein's CD for clues.
- Zoe Keating - Exurgency plays as Holmes tries to blackmail Isaac Pyke and continues to play as Watson surprises Andrew by joining him for his trip to Denmark and, Holmes questions Bella.
- The events of this episode are shown to have happened in November 2014 in the episode "Over a Barrel".
- This is one of the few episodes in which the major criminal (Isaac Pyke) isn't brought to justice.