- The Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein plays as Watson and Bell question a waitress in a diner frequented by Russell Cole.
- The Draxculas - Side by Side plays at episode end as Captain Gregson gives a speech congratulating the Major Cases unit on their unit award.
Past cases which Holmes reviews with pictures on the wall include (left to right beginning at top left):
- One of Moran's notes. ("M.")
- The black-crowned squirrel monkey which Sherlock uses to force one of Morland Holmes' competitors Liliane Bellerose into a deal. ("Tag, You're Me")
- Magazine cover of Ian Gale. ("Blood Is Thicker")
- A John Douglas composite photo Holmes took using a camera while a train was passing in front of Douglas. ("A Landmark Story")
- Photos of the burnt body of Clay Dubrovensky who was "necklaced". ("Seed Money")
- Magazine ads for 1980's video game "Nottingham Knights". ("The Games Underfoot")
- Photo from a book of "trepanning" (for the release of evil humors) that Holmes views as he prepares to drill into a skull until interrupted by Randy. ("Dead Clade Walking")
- A picture and newspaper articles on "the Hound". ("Hounded")
- Picture and magazine article on Elana March. ("Enough Nemesis To Go Around")
- A photo of Moran and another of his notes. ("M.")
- Photo and magazine ad of the "Pipz". ("The Five Orange Pipz")
- Photos of Cassie with her head shaved and un-shaven. ("Miss Taken")
- Morgue photo of the obese Ike Wallaczek, killed during the math hunt played by Harland Emple. ("Just a Regular Irregular")
- Two photos of the brand marks Del Gruner would inflict on his victims and a photo of Gruner. ("The One That Got Away")
- Mug shot photo of Alphonse Bertillon which Holmes uses to explain to Bertillon's contributions to criminology to Watson including inventing mug shots. ("Ears to You")
- Photo of Jonathan Bloom. ("The Past Is Parent")
- X-ray of the nanotyrannus discovered by Watson and Gay. ("Dead Clade Walking")
- Photo of the mask, two photos of the body armour, one photo of the boots all worn by the Midnight Ranger vigilante Mike Stratton and, a picture of the cartoon Midnight Ranger. ("You've Got Me, Who's Got You?")
- Photo of the failed "super-dog" under development for the Army Research Lab. ("Hounded")
- Photo of balloons left by child abductor Samuel Abbott and later, Adam Kemper, when they would take a child. ("Child Predator")
- Newspaper article on the Chinatown arcade shooting. ("Who Is That Masked Man?")
- Photo of Charlotte Koenig's "R.A.C.H.E." tatoo. ("A Study in Charlotte")
- "Because apparently the world needs science explained to it with jazz hands."
- ―Holmes about Julius Kent
- "This squad is the finest group of men and women I've ever had the honor to serve with."
- ―Captain Gregson
|Elementary Season Five Episodes|
|Folie a Deux • Worth Several Cities • Render, and Then Seize Her • Henny Penny the Sky Is Falling • To Catch a Predator Predator • Ill Tidings • Bang Bang Shoot Chute • How the Sausage Is Made • It Serves You Right to Suffer • Pick Your Poison • Be My Guest • Crowned Clown, Downtown Brown • Over a Barrel • Rekt in Real Life • Wrong Side of the Road • Fidelity • The Ballad of Lady Frances • Dead Man's Tale • High Heat • The Art of Sleights and Deception • Fly Into a Rage, Make a Bad Landing • Moving Targets • Scrambled • Hurt Me, Hurt You|
|Season One • Season Two • Season Three • Season Four • Season Five • Season Six • Season Seven|