Template:Infobox episode customThe Grand Experiment is the twenty-fourth and the finale episode of Season Two of Elementary, and the forty-eighth episode of the series. It was written by Robert Doherty & Craig Sweeny, and directed by John Polson. The episode premiered on May 15, 2014.
Rising tension between Sherlock and Watson bring their partnership to a crossroads, but they endeavor to put their differences aside while they help Sherlock's brother, Mycroft, who faces accusations of treason and murder.
- Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu as Joan Watson
- Jon Michael Hill as Marcus Bell
- Aidan Quinn as Tommy Gregson
- Rhys Ifans as Mycroft Holmes
- Ralph Brown as Tim Sherrington
- Jim Norton as Sir James Walter
- Naseer Faris as Julian Afkhami
- "You have this kind of pull. Like gravity. I'm so lucky that I fell into your orbit."
- ―Watson to Holmes
|Elementary Season Two Episodes|
|Step Nine • Solve for X • We Are Everyone • Poison Pen • Ancient History • An Unnatural Arrangement • The Marchioness • Blood Is Thicker • On the Line • Tremors • Internal Audit • The Diabolical Kind • All in the Family • Dead Clade Walking • Corpse de Ballet • The One Percent Solution • Ears to You • The Hound of the Cancer Cells • The Many Mouths of Aaron Colville • No Lack of Void • The Man With the Twisted Lip • Paint It Black • Art in the Blood • The Grand Experiment|
|Season One • Season Two • Season Three • Season Four • Season Five • Season Six • Season Seven|