- Zoe Keating - Optimist plays as Holmes talks to Agent McNally at the cemetery and then as he returns to The Brownstone.
- Watson began writing The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes after the first encounter with Everyone. ("We Are Everyone") Holmes revealed to Kitty that he discovered the book. ("Rip Off") It refers to the title of the final set of Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories.
- Holmes willed The Brownstone and his brain to Watson but converted all other holdings to cash which he donated to various charities, including a gun buy-back program. ("The Visions of Norman P. Horowitz")
- Holmes mentions he used the alias "Sigerson" which is a reference to Conan Doyle's The Adventure of the Empty House in which Holmes travels in disguise as a Norwegian explorer and uses this name. Holmes also used "Sigerson" to entrap Ben Reynolds and recover a quagga. ("The Female of the Species")
- Holmes also mentions he used the alias "Altamont" which is a reference to Conan Doyle's His Last Bow in which a disguised Holmes uses this name.
- Holmes wakes Watson for the last time with Holmes' memory exercise whereby he watches different broadcasts on multiple TVs. ("Pilot") ("The Long Fuse")
- Bell punches Holmes in the stomach, reminiscent of Gregson punching Holmes in the stomach after he tortured Sebastian Moran. ("The Red Team")
- Holmes lies to Hernan Zielenko that he's Gareth Lestrade.
- The episode title refers to Conan Doyle's His Last Bow - The War Service of Sherlock Holmes.
- "Well, if Sherlock's psycho ex-girlfriend didn't trick him into coming back to New York, who did?"
- "I'm staying. Of course I'm staying."
|Elementary Season Seven Episodes|
|The Further Adventures • Gutshot • The Price of Admission • Red Light, Green Light • Into the Woods • Command:Delete • From Russia with Drugs • Miss Understood • On the Scent • The Latest Model • Unfriended • Reichenbach Falls • Their Last Bow|
|Season One • Season Two • Season Three • Season Four • Season Five • Season Six • Season Seven|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.